Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach cheese curry (green curry paste) recipe. To make spinach cheese curry (green curry paste) you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste):
- Take 5 Cups of chopped Spinach (Palak).
- Prepare Few of mint leaves (optional,added for flavour).
- You need 1/2 cup of Paneer (cubed into 1/2-inch pieces).
- Use 4-5 cloves of crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 of small Green Chillies, seeded and chopped.
- Use 1/2 inch of Ginger, finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 5 of cashew nuts.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander and cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 Scoop of Butter.
- You need Pinch of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste):
- Blanch the spinach and wash with cold water. Extremely cold water to retain the beautiful colour..
- Blend together spinach, mint leaves and 1 small cube butter. (The butter also helps to retain the green colour) with garlic, ginger, green chilli to a smooth paste. Don't add any water while blending.Set aside..
- In a pan heat up oil add Cumin seeds, Ginger, Garlic, Green chillies and onion..
- Cook everything until onion turns light brown. Boil the cashew and tomatoes and grind it to a puree..
- To the pan Add the tomato mixture together with turmeric,chilli powder, salt and garam masala. Cook this entire mixture for 6-8 mins..
- Mix in the spinach pure, paneer cubes and only cook for 2-3 minutes as cooking it further looses the colour. But make sure thoroughly..
- Top most Ghee Tadka:For Tadka heat a tbsp of ghee, once hot add chilli powder and pinch of asafoetida and set aside..
- Pour the ghee tadka on spinach bowl and Serve hot with naan, roti..
- Tip: It can be made prior to a party or for any get together and can be preserved up to a week by storing in a clean glass jar..
If you find this Spinach cheese curry (Green Curry paste) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.