Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe. To make butternut squash and curry soup with chicken you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken:
- Use 1 of butternut squash.
- Get 1 of yellow onion.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 48 oz of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk (plus more for garnish).
- Provide 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbs of yellow curry paste (more or less depending on taste).
- Get 2 of chicken breast’s (optional).
- Use 1 tbs of cumin (for chicken).
- Get 1 tbs of turmeric (for chicken).
- You need 1 tbs of onion powered (for chicken).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger (for chicken).
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (for chicken).
- Prepare of Olive oil (see directions).
Steps to make Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken:
- Pre heat oven to 400° then roast the butternut squash. I usually cut it in half, poke holes in it then microwave each half for 4 minutes. I then remove the skin, dice it into chunks, and cover them in olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Then put it in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until the squash is soft.
- Dice the onion and put it in an oiled pan with the clove of garlic. Sauté on medium heat until onion is caramelized..
- When the squash and onions are done, throw them into a stock pot and set them aside so you can prep your chicken..
- Cover the chicken breasts in olive oil and add salt and pepper. Then cover them in the dry spices and roast them in a 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until there is no pink in the middle. When the chicken is done, shred it and set it to the side..
- While the chicken is cooking, add the vegetable stock to the pot with your squash and onion and heat on medium low. You can also add your brown sugar and your curry paste. After the curry has been incorporated, you can use a hand blender to blend the chunks of squash and onions until the soup is smoothe..
- Add your can of coconut milk (be sure to shake it before opening the can).
- Ladle some of the warm soup into your bowl and add the chicken and some extra coconut milk if choose!.
If you find this Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.