Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Get 500 gm of prawns.
- Use 2 of large onion, paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Provide 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Take 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 2-3 of cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Green chillies for garnishing.
Instructions to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder..
- To make the coconut milk, add grated coconut to a mixer jar, add 1/2 cup hot water and grind..
- Using a muslin cloth, extract the thick coconut milk..
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, then add the prawns. Saute for few minutes, until it's golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside..
- In the same pan add ghee. When it heats up add whole pieces of green cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Allow them to splutter..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, sugar, and salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears..
- After that add the coconut milk and let the gravy simmer for a few minutes..
- Pour water and add the prawns or chingri to the gravy. Cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and remove from heat..
- Garnish with fresh green chillies and serve with steamed white rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.