Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shorshe Ilish Bengali Fish Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shorshe Ilish Bengali Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shorshe Ilish Bengali Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shorshe ilish bengali fish curry recipe. You can cook shorshe ilish bengali fish curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shorshe Ilish Bengali Fish Curry:
- Prepare 2-3 of Hilsa fish fillet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of fresh grated coconut.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies.
- Take 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare as needed of mustard oil.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of nigella seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
Instructions to make Shorshe Ilish Bengali Fish Curry:
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes. Meanwhile blend the soaked mustard seeds, cashew nuts, green chilies, coconut, turmeric powder and salt to a smooth paste by adding some water. Keep aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp. mustard oil in a pan / kadai and temper with nigella seeds. Saute for a few seconds and add the marinated fish. Fry on both sides slightly (just a minute on each side)..
- Now add the mustard paste and sprinkle some water. Mix well so that the fish is nicely coated in the masala. Cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or till the oil leaves the sides of the pan..
- Switch off the flame and drizzle the remaining mustard oil. Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy with hot steamed rice..
- Note – I have substituted poppy seeds with cashew nuts as the former is unavailable here. Nevertheless there was no change in the taste and flavour. It turned out simply divine and yummy..
If you find this Shorshe Ilish Bengali Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.