Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Makhana curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Makhana curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhana curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makhana curry recipe. To make makhana curry you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Makhana curry:
- Take 1 1/4 cup of makhane.
- Provide 3/4 cup of peas.
- Take 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Get 21/2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Take 6 of cashews.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/4 TSP of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cow milk cream.
- You need 6 TSP of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Use 2 tsp of green coriander chopped.
- Take 125 gm of paneer.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Take 4 of Almond soaked in water and peeled.
- Provide 2 pinches of green elaichi powder.
Instructions to make Makhana curry:
- Take Makhane in a heavy bottom karahi add 2 tsp oil and saute for 4 min on medium flame till light golden brown..
- Next step is boil frozen or fresh peas in pressure cooker with 2 whistles and very less water..
- Keep aside peas to cool.Next is wash cottage cheese and cut in small cubes.Heat a TSP of oil and saute paneer pieces till light golden brown..
- Sauteed paneer..
- Next step is chop 2 tomatoes add in mixie jar,add 1 green chilli,add 6 cashews,washed peeled ginger piece and crush in mixie.You can also blanch tomatoes and puree and saute with little oil as I do and keep.I did earlier then crushed with ginger,cashews and green chilli..
- Next step is to prepare,heat 2 tsp oil with 1 TSP ghee add zeera,when it crackles add hing,saute add tomato cashew paste and saute..
- Sautee masala nicely till oil seperates,in between add salt to taste,red chiili powder,dhania powder and saute for 5 to 7 minutes.Add makhanas in gravy..
- Mix in masala,add boiled peas in it and mix.Add 1 1/2 cups of water and cook for 5 min covered,add paneer pieces cook for another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add fresh cream or frozen 2 tsp in the dish.Add garam masala on top.Add elaichi powder on top.Add chopped coriander to garnish.Add cream on top,I used cow milk cream.Decorate with almond slivers peeled.Serve with plain roti or tandoori roti..
If you find this Makhana curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.