Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Navratan curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Navratan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Navratan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to navratan curry recipe. You can cook navratan curry using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Navratan curry:
- Use 1/3 cup of green peas.
- Provide 1/3 cup of chopped french beans.
- Use 1/3 cup of chopped carrot.
- Take 1/4 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Provide 1 of cubed potato.
- Use 50 g of cubed paneer.
- Use 1/4 cup of grapes cut into halves.
- Get 1/4 cup of cubed apple.
- Provide 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare of For curry.
- Prepare 3 of sliced onions.
- Get 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- You need 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 3-4 tablespoon of ghee.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 2-3 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1-2 of slit green chillies.
- Get 1 piece of cinnamon.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kitchen king masala or garam masala powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cream or homemade malai.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Navratan curry:
- Boil green peas, french beans, carrot, potato and cauliflower florets in enough water. Then strain water from it. (Don't throw water. It should be use later).
- Boil sliced onions cashew nuts and garlic cloves in enough water 4-5 minutes. Then grind in mixer grinder and make paste..
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then remove it's skin and grind it and make puree. Fry cubed paneer and cashew nuts till slightly golden. Keep aside..
- In a pan heat ghee. Add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon piece, bay leaf and slit green chilli. When cumin seeds splutters add prepared onion garlic cashew nuts paste and saute on low flame until ghee seperates..
- Now add prepared tomato puree and saute well. Add red chilli powder, kitchen king masala and sugar. Mix well..
- Add boiled vegetables and mix well. Add milk and cream. Mix well. Add required water (use straied water of vegetables). Add fried paneer, cashew nuts and salt and mix it..
- Add grapes and apple. Cover with lid and cook for 5-7 minutes on low flame. Navratan curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Navratan curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.