Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer's choice coconut milk curry recipe. To cook summer's choice coconut milk curry you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry:
- You need 8 of Chicken (drumettes).
- Use 1 of Eggplant.
- You need 1 of Bell peppers (red, yellow, or orange).
- Provide 1 large of Green bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 3 cm of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 3 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Get 2 tsp of ☆ Cumin (optional).
- You need 3 of to 5 seeds ☆ Cardamon (optional).
- Use 1 stick of ☆ Cinnamon (optional).
- Take 1 can of ★ Coconut milk.
- Provide 200 ml of ★ Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garam masala (optional).
- Take 1 of Basil or cilantro (optional).
Steps to make Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry:
- These are the ingredients. Use vegetables of your choice. Preseason the chicken with pepper (not listed)..
- Slice eggplant into 1 cm half rounds, julienne the bell peppers, thinly slice the onions, and shred the shimeji mushrooms..
- Heat a small amount of olive oil, fry the chicken with the skin down, then transfer to a pot. Fry until slightly browned..
- Heat the remaining oil and add the spice ingredients marked with a ☆ over low heat until fragrant. (Be careful not to burn the spices.) This step is optional..
- Add the onions, garlic, ginger, and red hot peppers and stir fry..
- Add the curry powder and stir-fry with the eggplant. Add more oil if needed..
- Transfer to a pot and add the shimeji mushrooms. Add the ingredients marked with ★ and stew. (No need to stew for a long amount of time.).
- Add the green and red and stew a bit longer (a few minutes). Add the garam masala (optional), then it's ready to serve..
- Serve on plate with rice, and garnish with basil or coriander leaves, to taste..
If you find this Summer's Choice Coconut Milk Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.