Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Veggie Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Veggie Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer veggie curry recipe. You can cook summer veggie curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Veggie Curry:
- Provide 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant.
- Get 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Red or yellow bell pepper.
- Get 200 grams of Pork, thinly cut, (or cut of your choice).
- Provide 4 of servings' worth Store-bought roux.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 600 ml of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Tumeric (optional).
- Use 1 of Oil.
Instructions to make Summer Veggie Curry:
- Thinly slice the onion. Chop the eggplant, zucchini, and carrot into 5 mm rounds. Cut the bell pepper into 3 cm squares..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, sauté the onions on high heat, then reduce to low once they become translucent. Cook until they reduce in size to about 1/3..
- Transfer the onions to a pot, and wipe the frying pan with a paper towel. Brown pork in oil. Add turmeric to taste..
- Transfer the pork to the pot..
- Add more oil to the frying pan, and evenly sauté the eggplant, zucchini, carrots, and bell peppers until they are done..
- Put the vegetables in the pot, add water, and simmer for about 10 minutes. Skim off scum that may rise to the surface, turn off the heat, add the roux, then simmer again for about 10 more minutes..
- It's ready to serve! Serve it on rice, or dip pita bread in it!.
If you find this Summer Veggie Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.