Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best quick curry, happy meal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to quick curry, happy meal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick curry, happy meal recipe. To make quick curry, happy meal you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook quick curry, happy meal:
- Provide 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of potato, cubed.
- Get 1 of carrot, cubed.
- Provide 1/4 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of green pepper, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 of yellow pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 of mushroom, sliced.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Use 1 box of curry block.
Steps to make quick curry, happy meal:
- wash, prep. veggies listed + more of your choice.
- cook potato and carrot in a pot till soften, drain, set aside.
- stir fried onion, mushroom and peppers with butter or oil, then add potato and carrot into the mix.
- add water, bring to a boil for 5-10 mins.
- turn down the heat and add in curry block, stir till well mixed AND enjoy your curry sauce along your choice of rice, noodle or whatever else.
If you find this quick curry, happy meal recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.