Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Masala fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fish curry recipe. To cook masala fish curry you only need 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala fish curry:
- Get 1 kg of Rohu fish.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of meethi.
- Take 1 tablespoon of haldi /turmeric powder (marination).
- Use 1 tablespoon of salt (marination).
- Use 1/2 cup of sarson /mustard seeds.
- Use 2 of Tejpatta/bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chillies.
- Take 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Get 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4-5 of onions.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
- Get 2 cups of mustard oil for frying.
- Use 2 glasses of water.
- Take for of curry.
- Use 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Jeera powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Masala fish curry:
- First of all wash this pieces of Rohu fish in running water nicely, then marinate it with the help of haldi powder and salt and keep a side for one hour..
- After that take small plates and keep out all onions, tomato, garlic, green chillies, curry leaves, Tejpatta, meethi, red chilli powder, sarson /mustard seeds and all dry masalas..
- Then chopped this onion, tomato, green chilli, ginger, garlic cloves, grind it to make paste with mustard seeds..
- Then take a fry pan put oil here, put on the gas stove at lower medium flame, fry all pieces of fish one by one..
- Then take another fry pan put 4 tablespoons Oil, when heated on the gas stove at lower medium flame put meethi seeds, then Tejpatta, curry leaves and red chilli..
- After that when it becomes semi cooked put onion paste first after then, garlic ginger green chillies, mustard seeds paste cook well for 5 minutes..
- Then put tomato paste mix well and cook for 5 minutes again..
- After that add all dry spices except salt and cooked it upto fifteen minutes, though all the water of onion, tomato paste gets absorbed and the colour of the masala is changed to become brownish..
- After that put two glasses of water, put salt and mix well..
- When this curry gets boiled then put all fish fries one by one and put gas stove at lower medium level and cook it for another fifteen minutes..
- Then switch off the gas flame and garnish with coriander leaves and serve it with steam rice, papad salad and fish fries too..
If you find this Masala fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.