Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu thai green curry recipe. To make tofu thai green curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- You need 400 g of Tofu.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh aspagagus trimmed.
- Take 125 g of green beens trimmed.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Provide 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of green chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 125 g of baby corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of courgette, cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- Take 125 g of pak choi (I left it out).
- You need of Juice of 1 small lime.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coriander plus extra for garnish.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices.
Steps to make Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper to remove excess water for 20 minutes, cut into 1 cm pieces and place in the soy sauce to marinate..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the green beans and asparagus tips for a minute, drain and refresh in cold water..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the tofu, stir lightly until coated with the curry paste then cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the shallots, chilli and garlic and carry on cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer, then add the baby corn, courgette, red pepper, green beans and asparagus. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes then add pak choi. Simmer once again for a minute then lastly tip in the fresh lime juice and chopped coriander..
- Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped coriander and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine or sticky rice..
If you find this Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.