Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Massaman chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman chicken curry recipe. To make massaman chicken curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Massaman chicken curry:
- Prepare 50 g of Massaman curry paste to taste, I used about.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare Clove of garlic – chopped.
- You need of Chopped shallot.
- Get Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Provide Teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Use Tablespoon of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 2-3 of chicken breasts – chopped.
- Provide 2-3 of small potatoes – peeled and chopped into small cubes.
- Get 1 of carrot – peeled and sliced.
- Prepare Handful of peanuts.
- Prepare of Lime to serve.
- Get of Thai basil or normal basil to serve.
- Provide of Rice to serve.
Instructions to make Massaman chicken curry:
- Start by gathering your main ingredients together. Shell the nuts and roast in a preheated oven at 160 for about 30 mins. Add the curry paste to a wok. Dissolve with the coconut milk over a low heat..
- Add fish sauce, sugar, garlic and shallots. Stir and add the peanut butter.
- Add potatoes and simmer for about 10 mins. Add chicken and carrots. Stir and simmer for another 20 mins or so. Meanwhile, your nuts should be roasted. Remove from oven and whiz up in a food processor.
- Serve with rice, lime, basil and the roasted peanuts 😀.
If you find this Massaman chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.