Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut milk chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut milk chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut milk chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk chicken curry recipe. You can cook coconut milk chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut milk chicken curry:
- Provide -500grams of Chicken.
- You need -2cups of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 of Chopped Onion -.
- Take 1 of Chopped Tomato -.
- Use -1 of Green chilli (optional).
- Use 2tsp of Red chilli powder -.
- Prepare 1tsp of Coriander powder -.
- Prepare 1tsp of Garam masala -.
- Provide -1tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Oil-.
- Prepare 1/2cup of Water -.
Instructions to make Coconut milk chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add green chilli and fry for a few seconds. Add onion and fry until slightly browned. Add tomato and cook for 3-4mins..
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste and cook until oil starts to separate from the sides..
- Add chicken and fry on high heat for 4-5mins. Add water and cover the pan. Cook until chicken is softened..
- Add garam masala powder and coconut milk and cook for 10-12mins on low flame..
- Serve hot with rice or nirdosa. (coconut dosa)..
If you find this Coconut milk chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.