Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker thai green curry chicken recipe. To make slow cooker thai green curry chicken you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Use 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- Get 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- Provide 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- You need 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Get 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.