Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer kofta curry recipe. You can have palak paneer kofta curry using 39 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Get 400 gm of spinach.
- Provide 2 Tbs of Oil.
- You need 2 Tbs of Butter.
- Use 1/2 Tbs of Cumin (Zeera).
- Provide 1 Tbs of Garlic (heaped crushed).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Ginger (heaped crushed).
- Get 4 Tbs of Onion Chopped.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 Tbs of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 of Green Chilli Chopped.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Black Salt.
- You need 225 gm of Paneer Cubes (Cottage cheese).
- Use 2 Tsp of Fresh Cream.
- Get 1 Cup of Gram Flour.
- Get 1 Glass of Water.
- Take 2 of Onions medium size.
- Get 1 Tbs of Cashews.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Almonds.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Melon Seeds.
- Take 1 Cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Cinnamon.
- Take 6-8 of Black Pepper Corn.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cumin (Zeera).
- Prepare 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- Get 2 of Black Cardamoms.
- Prepare 6 of Button Red Chillies.
- Take 3 of Medium Tomatoes Puree.
- Get 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 Cup of Green Peas.
- Use 1 Tbs of Butter.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- This recipe is not a usual palak paneer recipe but a twist to it in the form of koftas or fried dumplings that r dunked into a nuts and tomato based gravy. First we have to make koftas : Making of spinach (palak) puree: Spinach 400 grams with thin stems Blanch the spinach leaves by putting them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.Take them out and put them in ice cold water to prevent further cooking and colour change. Blend palak to make a puree and keep a side..
- In a pan heat 2tbsp oil, Now add 2tbsp butter, add 1/2 tbsp cumin(zeera), 1 tbsp heaped crushed garlic, 1 tbsp heaped crushed ginger, Sauté it.Now add 4tbsp chopped onion.Cook for 3-4 minutes,when it get pink colour,add 1 tsp coriander powder,1 tsp salt,1 tbsp red chilli flakes,1/2 tsp turmeric powder,1 green chilli chopped,1/2 cup yoghurt, 1/4 tsp black salt, now let it cook. After 5 minutes Add palak purée, give it a mix Now add 225 grams of paneer cubes (cottage cheese).
- Let it simmer for couple of minutes, when all liquid get dry then add 2 tsp fresh cream, Allow it to cool down completely..
- In a deep pan, dry roast the 1 cup of gram flour. Roast it till nice aroma n fragrance comes out. Remove from heat and let it cool down completely..
- Add slowly roasted gram flour into prepared palak paneer mixture.To form a soft dough, Now make round shaped koftas (dumplings) as per ur favourite size..
- Heat oil in karahi, and fry dumplings (koftas) Don't over cook it Just need to get a nice colour. Keep aside..
- Making of nuts and tomato based curry: In a sauce pan add 1 glass water, 2 medium sized onions roughly chopped, cashews 1 tbsp, almonds 1 tbsp, melon seeds 1 tbsp.Boil down till it gets soft. Remove from heat, Allow it to little bit cool, Now blend it..
- In a deep nonstick vok, heat 1 cup oil.Now add 1 tbsp ginger /garlic and green chilli paste, sauté.Now add 1 bay leaf, 1 stick of cinnamon,black pepper corns 6-8, & 2 green chillies,1tsp cumin(zeera), 2 green cardamoms, 2 black cardamoms, 6 button red chillies.Give it a little mix,.
- Now add blended onion mixture,cook for 5-7 minutes on medium low heat. Now add 3 medium tomatoes (puréed), 1 tsp salt,2 tsp red chilli flakes,1/2 turmeric powder,1 tsp coriander powder. Mix it and cover it.Cook till oil separates..
- Boil 1 cup green peas with a sprinkle of salt,now transfer it into ice cold water for its beautiful colour..
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a nonstick pan and roast cashew and almonds to get it's nutty flavour in every bite..
- Add prepared koftas in gravy before 5-10 minutes of serving.Add blanched green peas too..
- In a serving dish pour prepared palak paneer kofta curry and garnish with nuts,fresh coriander leaves,and sprinkle of lemon juice. Serve with naan and raita. Enjoy a royal and fancy vege-dish..
If you find this Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.