Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan recipe. You can cook easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Get 300 grams of Mixed beef and pork mince.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini (eggplant is also OK).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 small of piece Ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red wine (sake is also OK).
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of to 11/2 tablespoons Curry powder (powdered).
- Take 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 2 tsp of Chinese chicken soup powder.
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Get 1 of ★Bay leaves (optional).
Instructions to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Chop the onion, carrot, garlic and ginger finely..
- Cut the zucchini (or eggplant) into 1 cm quarter rounds..
- Combine the ★..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger. After the aroma is released, add onion, carrot and zucchini (or eggplant) and fry..
- After the onion is softened, add the mince, break up lumps and stir. Add red wine, salt and pepper..
- Add curry powder and flour to Step 5 and stir. Add Chinese chicken stock powder, water and bay leaf..
- Stir in the ★ ingredients into Step 6 and add the milk after bringing to a boil. Stir, taste and adjust the flavour if necessary. Reduce the cooking liquid until it has almost gone. Stir occasionally..
- It's ready to serve..
If you find this Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.