Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy greens, red lentil and chicken curry recipe. You can cook creamy greens, red lentil and chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 of Medium Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of canola oil.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Fresh Garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of fresh ginger, finely chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of fresh chillies, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 Cup of red lentils.
- Get 3 of Chicken breasts, chopped into bite sized pieces.
- Use 1 Cup of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chicken spice.
- Take 2 teaspoons of mild curry spice.
- You need 2 cups of chopped Swiss chard.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped Chinese spinach.
- Take 1/4 Cup of fresh cream.
Instructions to make Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry:
- Sauté onion, garlic, ginger and lentils. Do not soak the lentils as they do not take long to cook. Sauté for 15 minutes on medium heat. Do not brown the onion..
- Add the chicken and season with chicken spice, curry spice and salt. Sauté for 20 minutes on medium heat. Stir regularly..
- Add the green Swiss chard and Chinese spinach. Put the lid on for 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid, stir and add the cup of water and put the lid back on for 15 minutes..
- Just as the water is almost completely absorbed, add the cream and put the heat on low..
- After 15 minutes and the liquid has thickened, you are ready to serve. Leave a bit longer for the liquid to thicken to your liking. Serve with fragrant rice, roasted or steamed vegetables..
If you find this Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.