Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thayir Semiya (Curd Vermicelli) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thayir Semiya (Curd Vermicelli) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thayir Semiya (Curd Vermicelli) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thayir semiya (curd vermicelli) recipe. To make thayir semiya (curd vermicelli) you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thayir Semiya (Curd Vermicelli):
- Take 300 grams of Vermicelli.
- Take 2 cups of curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of pomegranate kernels.
- Provide as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- You need of For the tadka.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 inch of piece ginger finely chopped.
- Get 4-5 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 pinches of hing.
- You need 1 tbspn of coconut oil.
- Prepare A few of peanuts (optional).
- Use As needed of Water.
Instructions to make Thayir Semiya (Curd Vermicelli):
- Keep water to boil in a vessel.Add salt and after it boils add the vermicelli.
- Let it cook for a few minutes till soft. Then drain it. After draining let it cool down. Put it in a big vessel for cooling down..
- In the meantime keep ingredients for tadka ready and take a tadka pan then heat it, put oil, and when it gets hot add the hing, mustard seeds and chana dal.
- Then after it splutters add the chopped green chillies, ginger,onion and curry leaves & dey red chilli. Sauté well for a few minutes till it turns brown. Here I have added a handful of peanuts also..
- Now pour this tadka over the cooked vermicelli.
- Then pour thick curd and milk. Put salt and mix well.Add little water if required and bring to required consistency.Then add pomegranate kernels and garnish coriander leaves..
- Serve immediately or chilled..
If you find this Thayir Semiya (Curd Vermicelli) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.