Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma curry heidi style recipe. To make chicken korma curry heidi style you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- Take 3 of or more large chicken breasts, cut into strips and then halved length ways.
- Provide 1 of brown/cooking onion, halved and sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of sultanas/golden raisins.
- Get 4 of or more heaped tbs Pataks korma curry paste.
- You need 1 of 425 gm tin carnation evaporated milk.
- Use 1 of large tomato.
- You need 3 of portions frozen spinach.
- Take of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- In either a large oiled pot or frying pan brown the onions together with the sultanas. Slice the tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Add the korma paste and stir for a minute until gorgeous and fragrant.
- Add the chicken and if cooking in pan, fry until browned and then add the evaporated milk. If cooking in a pot, add the milk immediately and poach the chicken in the milk.
- After simmering gently for 10 mins, add the spinach and tomatoes. Simmer for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally throughout.
- Serve with rice, top with coriander if you wish and dig in. Serve with my minty mango dip and puppadums found on my page. The flavours are slightly better when done in the frying pan but you can risk drying out the chicken slightly.
If you find this Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.