Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Boondi curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Boondi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boondi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boondi curry recipe. You can have boondi curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Boondi curry:
- Take 1/2 cup of boondi.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 TSP of garam masala.
- Provide as required of Water.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
- Use 4 TSP of oil.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 TSP of chana daal / bengal gram.
- Use 1/2 TSP of urad daal/ black gram lentil.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 TSP of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 strand of curry leaves.
- You need 1 TSP of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Boondi curry:
- First cut all the veggies and soak the boondi In a water..
- Then take a pan add oil and add cumin mustard allow it to splutter.
- Once done add haldi and ginger garlic paste and mix and add onions and saute it for 3-4 minutes..
- Then add curry leaf and tomatoes and cook till tomatoes becomes soft and then add water and salt and once it starts boiling add BOONDI and mix all and sprinkle coriander leaves on top and ready to eat..
If you find this Boondi curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.