Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer w/ coconut milk recipe. To cook palak paneer w/ coconut milk you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Get 1 bag of spinach.
- You need 1/2 of small onion; sliced.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato; diced.
- Prepare 1 knob of ginger; minced.
- Take 3 of large garlic cloves; minced.
- You need 1/2 of chili; minced.
- Take of Paneer; cubed.
- Use of Cumin seeds.
- Provide of Cumin Powder.
- Use of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Kashmiri Chili powder.
- Get of Garam Masala.
- Get of Kasoori Methi.
- Provide of Coconut Milk.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Boil up some water in a pot. Cook your spinach for 2 mins. Run under cold water, drain, and blend. Set aside. Some like to add cilantro, but I didn’t have any in the fridge :(.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds in a shallow pan w some oil..
- As the onions begin to become translucent, add the turmeric, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, and the minced chili. Sauté until the onions are wilted. (Start w a little less than 1 tsp of each, you can add as you taste).
- Omgggg I forgot the tomato! Add that in too! Let it get all mushy. Feel free to add in a splash of water or oil if it’s getting too dry..
- Then the cream…
- Then the spinach…
- Then the paneer.. cook on med flame while stirring until it is to your desired consistency. You can use firm tofu if you’re lactose like me! Add salt to taste..
- Always at the end – add a pinch of kasoori methi (twist between your fingers to release the aroma) and a pinch of garam masala. Top with the coconut milk and Enjoy!.
If you find this Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.