Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thick, steaming hot japanese-style curry with daikon radish and mochi recipe. To make thick, steaming hot japanese-style curry with daikon radish and mochi you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi:
- Take 3 of pieces Chicken tenderloin.
- You need 150 grams of Daikon radish.
- Provide 100 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 100 grams of Komatsuna.
- Get 50 grams of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 of Thinly sliced onion.
- Use 1/2 clove of Thinly sliced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Get of A. ingredients.
- Get 1 of A. Bay leaf.
- You need 600 ml of A. Water.
- Prepare 1 of A. Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 50 grams of Storebought curry roux (block).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of as many (to taste) Mochi (or rice).
- Provide 1 of Shichimi spice.
- Prepare 1 of Bonito flakes.
Instructions to make Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi:
- Cut the radish and carrot into bite-sized pieces. Boil the chicken and shred. Boil the komatsuna and cut into 5 cm. Shred the shimeji mushrooms apart into small clumps..
- Stir fry the onion and garlic in vegetable oil. Once wilted, add radish, then carrots, then mushrooms. Add curry powder and the A. ingredients, bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes..
- Add and dissolve the curry roux. Once the sauce is thickened, add komatsuna and chicken tenders and simmer briefly..
- Transfer to a plate with the boiled mochi (or cooked rice). Top with bonito flakes and shichimi spice and serve..
If you find this Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.