Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. To cook green chicken curry you only need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Chicken curry:
- Get 250 gm of chicken mince.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 tablespoon of gram flour.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chpped mint.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need of For gravy.
- Get 1 bunch of coriander.
- Use 6 of green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of mint.
- Get 1/4 cup of fried onion.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- Take 2 tablespoon of desicated coconut.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of yogurt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Green Chicken curry:
- In a bowl take chicken mince, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, gram flour,coriander leaves, salt, mint and mix well..
- Make small oval shaped bowls of the mixture and fry on medium flame and keep aside.
- For gravy.
- Take mint leaves, coriander leaves, sesame seeds, coconut, fried onion, poppy seeds add some water and make a thick paste..
- In a pot add some oil heat it for some time then add ginger garlic paste cook for few minutes then add above paste, yogurt and salt cook it for 10 to 15 minutes on medium flame or till gravy is fully cooked..
- Add the fried muthias in it and cook for few minutes..
- Serve hot with chapatis..
If you find this Green Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.