Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lauki Chana Dal Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki Chana Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Chana Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki chana dal curry recipe. You can have lauki chana dal curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Chana Dal Curry:
- Use 1 cup of Chana dal.
- Take 1 cup of Lauki/bottle gourd, chopped.
- Take 1 of medium Tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garlic, chopped (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger, chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder (optional).
- Provide 1/2-1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of kokum.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional).
- Take leaves of Few curry.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Chopped cilantro leaves.
Steps to make Lauki Chana Dal Curry:
- Wash and clean chana dal. In a pressure add washed dal along with salt and turmeric powder and enough water to cover the dal. Pressure cook it till 3 whistles..
- Peel lauki/bottle gourd and cut into cubes..
- Prepare the tadka by adding oil to a pan. Add mustard seeds, chopped tomatoes and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add lauki and chana dalalong with spices and mix. Cover the pan and lower the flame..
- And bring it to a boil till the dal blends in with the tadka.Alternatively pressure cook for two whistles.
- Adjust your seasonings and garnish it with cilantro leaves and serve..
If you find this Lauki Chana Dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.