Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry teriyaki pork belly recipe. You can have curry teriyaki pork belly using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly:
- Provide 400 grams of Thinly-sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly:
- Cut the pork belly into bite-sized pieces. Grate the garlic and mix with oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and curry powder (for the sauce)..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the pork belly over high heat until golden brown. Turn off the heat and blot excess oil with paper towels..
- Turn the heat back on and add the sauce from Step 1. Keep mixing so it doesn't burn. Coat the pork belly with the sauce and it's done..
If you find this Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.