Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry buns (japanese deep-fried curry buns, kare-pan) 【recipe video】 recipe. You can have curry buns (japanese deep-fried curry buns, kare-pan) 【recipe video】 using 30 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】:
- Get of Buns.
- Use 150 g of (1 and 1/5 us cups) bread flour.
- You need 75 g of (3/5 us cup) cake flour.
- Get 18 g (2 Tbsp) of cane sugar.
- You need 4 g (2/3 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 2 g (2/3 tsp) of instant dry yeast.
- Use 105 g of (3.5 us fl oz) lukewarm water.
- Get 37 g (1.3 oz) of beaten egg.
- Use 15 g (1.3 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Use of Curry Filling (Double the required amount).
- Provide 300 g of ground meat (mixed beef and pork).
- Get 150 g (5.3 oz) of minced onion.
- Take 1 piece of red chili pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of cake flour.
- Use of oil for frying onion.
- Prepare of (For Curry Sauce).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 30 g (2 Tbsp) of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of garlic (1 tsp grated garlic).
- Prepare 1 of thumb-size piece of ginger (1 Tbsp grated ginger).
- Use 1 cube of chicken stock bouillon (Maggi bouillon).
- Use 300 ml of (10 us fl oz) water.
- You need of For deep- frying.
- Provide of water.
- Use of panko bread crumbs.
- Get of oil for deep-frying.
Steps to make CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/wMcc59UZaMQ.
- 【Curry Filling】Combine all curry sauce ingredients; salt, curry powder, garam masala, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, grated garlic, grated ginger, a crushed bouillon cube, and water. Divide a red chili pepper in two and get rid of the seed; set aside..
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Put cumin seed and chili pepper and fry it for about 30 sec. Put minced onion and fry it over medium heat until soft. Take it out from the pan; set aside..
- Put ground meat in the frying pan and fry it over medium-high heat until light brown. Turn down the heat, and remove extra oil with 2-3 sheets of paper towel..
- Put the fried onion and the curry sauce mixture in the pan. Cook it over medium heat for 5 mins while stirring..
- Turn off the heat, and put cake flour and stir well. If lumps of flour are formed, please crush them..
- Cook it over medium heat while stirring for another 5 mins or until it has thickened. Turn off the heat, let it cool. When it's cooled thoroughly, transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap, and let it sit in a fridge overnight. The curry is double the required amount so use half to cook curry buns..
- 【Dough of Buns】Put bread flour, cake flour, instant dry yeast, and cane sugar in a large bowl. Mix well. Add about 2/3 of the lukewarm water and beaten egg. Mix roughly while cutting it..
- Pour the remaining water little by little against powdery places. Mix until it becomes a single mass. Spread the dough onto a work surface. Sprinkle salt over it, and put butter on..
- Knead it with your hands for 4-5 mins until combined. Hit the dough against the work surface for 5 mins. Repeat hitting and folding until smooth and elastic, for another 5 mins..
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) for about 40-60 mins until it has increased in size 1.5-2X. Please take the curry out of the fridge; set aside..
- Finger Dent Test! Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, it’s ready. Punch the air out. Divide it into 6 equal pieces..
- Punch down each piece and shape each into a ball. Please sprinkle bread flour when necessary. Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 10 mins..
- 【Wrap the curry with the dough, and deep-fry!】Roll out into a 9 cm (3.5-inch) circle, sprinkling bread flour when necessary. Put 2-3 Tbsp of the curry paste in the center. Fold it and pinch the edges to seal well. Please pinch and press tightly so as not to open during deep frying..
- Cover with a damp towel. Let it rise at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) for about 20-30 mins until it has increased in size 1.2X..
- Dip the formed dough into the water and then place it in panko bread crumbs to coat..
- Heat the deep-frying oil to 320ºF (160ºC) in a frying pan. Deep-fry each dough for 5 mins or until golden brown on both sides. Drain excess oil. It's all done!.
If you find this CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.