Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe. To cook chingri malai curry (prawn curry) you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- You need 200 gms of Prawn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut milk -.
- Get 2 of Chopped onion – medium sized.
- Use 2 of Chopped tomato medium sized.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger – garlic paste -.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera powder -.
- Get 1 of Tej patta -.
- Get 2 inch of Dal chiini.
- Prepare 3-4 of Laung -.
- Provide 1 of Moti elaichi -.
- Take 2 of Dry red chilli -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder -.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri red mirchi powder -.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Get 5-6 of Green chillies.
- Get as needed of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee -.
Instructions to make Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- Take prawn and marinate with haldi and salt for 5 min..
- Heat the pan and add mustard oil in it, shallow fry the prawns and keep aside..
- Add all dry garam masala and dry red chilli.
- Add onion and stir till it become golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir it for 1 min..
- Then add tomato and after 2 min. Add jeera powder, haldi, Kashmiri lal mirchi powder, Salt, sugar and mix it well..
- Add some water in it. Now add garam masala powder, and cook it for 30 sec.
- Add fried prawns and after 2 min. Add coconut milk. When boiling cover it for 5 min..
- After that add 1/4 tsp garam masala plans 1 tsp ghee. Mix it well..
- Now ur chingari malai curry was ready to eat.
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.