Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Onion Chutney recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Onion Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Onion Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy onion chutney recipe. You can cook spicy onion chutney using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Onion Chutney:
- Provide 3 Big of Onion.
- Take 5 to 6 nos of Red chilli (according to your taste).
- Take 3 pieces of Garlic.
- Get 1 piece of Ginger.
- Get 30 ml of Tamarind Juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need For of tempering:.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Urad dal.
- Take handful of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 pinch of Hing.
Instructions to make Spicy Onion Chutney:
- Heat little oil in the pan, put the red chillies, crushed ginger and garlic and sliced onions..
- Stir fry all the ingredients with a spoon of salt..
- Once the onion changes it's colour, remove the pan from the stove and let it cool for sometime..
- Transfer the items in the pan to the mixer and grind it coarsely with the tamarind juice..
- Then put the tempering to the Chutney, enjoy it with idli and Dosa..
- Now the spicy Onion Chutney is ready to eat with idli..
If you find this Spicy Onion Chutney recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.