Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower egg curry recipe. You can have cauliflower egg curry using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower egg curry:
- Get 4 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of blanched cauliflower.
- Take 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger & garlic paste.
- Provide To taste of salt & sugar.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2/3 of green cardamom.
- Provide 4/5 of nos cloves.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Cauliflower egg curry:
- Take boiled potatoes & eggs, add little salt & turmeric powder mix well..
- Then heat some oil & fry the potatoes & eggs.
- In the same oil add cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom & fry for 1/2 secs..
- Then add chopped onion little salt, turmeric powder & fry well..
- Then add tomato paste & cook for 2/3 mins..
- After 3mins add ginger & garlic paste & mix well..
- Then add all masalas & little water stir well & cook for 2/3 mins..
- Then add blanched cauliflower (with salt & turmeric powder) mix well & cook for 3/4mins..
- After 4mins add fried potatoes mix well & cook for 2 mins..
- Then add water mix well & cook for another 3/4 mins..
- After 4 mins add fried eggs, salt,sugar as per your taste stir well & cook for 4/5 mins..
- After 5 mins add garam masala powder stir well & switch off the flame..
- Serve with steam rice, roti, paratha etc….
If you find this Cauliflower egg curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.