Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer curry recipe. To cook paneer curry you only need 24 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer curry:
- You need of For kadhai masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 2 of Kashmiri Lal mirch.
- You need 2 of Elaichi(cardamom).
- Provide 3 of Cloves.
- Take of For gravy.
- Take 1 of cubed onions.
- You need 6-8 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 of cubed tomatoes.
- You need of Ginger chopped.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- You need 6-8 of Cashews.
- Take 1 tsp of Melon seeds.
- Prepare of Paneer curry recipe.
- Take 250 gm of cubed paneer.
- Take 1 of onion cubed.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum cubed.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/3 tsp of jeera( cumin) powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Butter/ malai.
- You need 1 Tsp of Fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of garam masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Paneer curry:
- To a small kadai or pan, dry roast the spices for kadai masala for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat until fragrant. (Add more red chilies for a spicier masala)..
- Remove kadai from heat and transfer the roasted spices to a spice grinder,grind to a fine powder. Set aside..
- You can also make this kadai masala in advance and store it..
- To make gravy- Take kadhai take butter, ghee or oil into it on medium heat..
- Add cardamom into oil and add onion, garlic, tomatoes, cashews, melon seeds, ginger, green chillies and saute for 2,3 minutes until softened let it cool down..
- Now put them into a grinding jar and make a fine paste for gravy keep it aside..
- Take 1 tbsp oil into the same kadhai and add onion, capsicum and saute for 2 minute, do not over cook otherwise the raw flavour will be gone..
- Add few more oil into kadhai add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin (jeera powder) mix it well, add blended paste mix it and cook it for 2 min on low flame..
- Add 2 tsp kadhai masala(roasted masala), add garam masala 1/2 tsp, cover it and cook it for 2 min until the oil seperates..
- Now add 1 cup water, add salt as/ taste, cover the pan and let it come to boil..
- Now add paneer, onion, capsicum mix it, cover it and cook it for 3,4 min on low flame..
- Now add butter and dry Fenugreek leaves, you may add coriander leaves to garnish..
- Paneer curry is ready in kadhai.Serve it with naan, roti.
If you find this Paneer curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.