Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Katsu Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Katsu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Katsu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken katsu curry recipe. You can cook chicken katsu curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Katsu Curry:
- Get 4 of Chicken Katsu (Fried Chicken Cutlet).
- Get 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Take of <Fruity Curry Sauce>.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tablespoons Curry Powder.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Take 550 ml of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Mango Chutney.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of *Note: You can replace Curry Powder and Flour with 90 to 100g Japanese Curry Roux blocks. If you use Curry Roux blocks, use Water instead of Chicken Stock.
Steps to make Chicken Katsu Curry:
- Finely chop up Onion, Carrot, Garlic and Ginger..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan and cook vegetables. When vegetables are softened and slightly caramelised, add Curry Powder and Flour, and stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Add Chicken Stock and Mango Chutney, and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to simmer, stirring regularly, until the mixture thickens. Season with Salt & Pepper to suit your taste..
- *Alternatively you can use Japanese Curry Roux blocks instead of Curry Powder and Flour. If you use Curry Roux blocks, use Water instead of Chicken Stock, OR Unsalted Chicken Stock..
- Cut Chicken Katsu (Chicken Cutlet) into bite size. Place Freshly Cooked Rice on a plate, then Chicken Katsu and Curry Sauce..
If you find this Chicken Katsu Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.