Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking recipe. To make chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- Prepare 2-3 pcs of Chicken breast.
- Provide 1 of small red onion, coarsely diced.
- Provide 2 of small or med tomatoes, coarsely sliced.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves, coarsely chopped.
- Use 1/8 c of water.
- Use 4-5 of baby potatoes, quartered (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 4-5 leaves of Cabbage, including stalks, cut in 3s.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- In a pot add water, put in frozen chicken, cover, in low heat. Turn to other sides when you hear water bubbling..
- Add the next 3 ingredients on the list, including baby potatoes, if any. Bring to a bubble again..
- Get chicken from pot and slice into bite size pieces (still raw in the middle). Return to the pot and add your curry powder. Stir lightly and cover..
- After 3 minutes, add your cabbage, placing stalk areas underneath and submerged. Thinner leaves go on top. Season with fish sauce and salt. Taste and adjust accordingly. Cover. Note: if thicker broth is preferred, add a little cornstarch and stir in. Add whole or sliced chili if desired..
- After a few minutes, or when cabbage looks par cooked, turn off heat. Cover. Cabbage will continue cooking in residual heat..
- When ready for dinner, scoop over individual steamed rice. Yum..
If you find this Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.