Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Idli Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Idli Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to idli dhokla recipe. You can have idli dhokla using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Idli Dhokla:
- Provide 2 cup of besan.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger, green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Citric Acid.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Take 1 packet of eno.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide of for tempering-.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get as needed of some curry leaves.
- Provide 4-5 of Green chilli half silted.
- Provide 3 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 of lemon juice.
- Get 1.5 glass of water.
- Take of for garnishing-.
- Take as required of some chopped coriander.
- Take As needed of some grated coconut.
- Get as required of some pomegranate seeds.
Instructions to make Idli Dhokla:
- First take besan, add all ingredient of batter except eno or lemon juice. Add water and make a batter. beat it for 5 min continuously..
- Then grease idli mould. add eno and lemon juice in it. pour batter in mould..
- Put them in cooker for steam. steam them for 15-20 min. then check and take them out..
- Heat a pan. add oil, mustard seeds, green chilli, curry leaves, water, stir it. add sugar, salt, lemon juice..
- Now pour tadka water on dhokla..
- Garnish them with coriander, coconut and pomegranate. serve with chutney..
If you find this Idli Dhokla recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.