Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken Asian Flavour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Asian Flavour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken asian flavour recipe. You can cook fried chicken asian flavour using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Chicken Asian Flavour:
- You need 2 of chicken drumstick.
- Get 2 of chicken wing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of peri peri Chili sauce (optional spicy lover).
- Prepare 200 gram of Kentucky bread crumbs.
- Take 100 gram of curry powder.
Steps to make Fried Chicken Asian Flavour:
- Marinate the chicken and keep in refrigerator for half hour or overnight.
- Keep it in a zipper block.
- Coat the marinated chicken in any bread crumbs of your choice.
- I add some curry powder into my bread crumbs…..
- Deep fry till it's cooked and lightly brown,,,, about 7 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of the chicken.
If you find this Fried Chicken Asian Flavour recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.