Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely purchase many items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer methi aloo curry recipe. To make paneer methi aloo curry you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Methi Aloo Curry:
- Use 1 cup of Methi Leaves (Fenugreek leaves) – roughly chopped.
- Get 2 of Potato – medium, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 cup of Paneer Cubes (Shallow Fried).
- Get 1 cup of Tomato Puree.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Prepare 2 of Dry Red Chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Sabzi Masala.
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Degi Mirch.
- Take 1 Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream (Malai).
- Get 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need as required of water.
Steps to make Paneer Methi Aloo Curry:
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add dry red chilli and cumin seeds, saute for a minute..
- Add methi leaves and mix well. Saute for a few minutes on medium flame by stirring continuously..
- Now add ginger-garlic-green chilli paste. Cook for a minute until they start to smell fragrant..
- Add tomato puree and mix well. Cook for a minute on medium flame..
- Add coriander, degi chili powder, turmeric, sabzi masala, and asafoetida. Cook till oil gets separated..
- Add water and mix well. Now add malai and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Add sugar and salt to it. Mix well. Now add the potato and cook covered for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Add paneer and cook covered for 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Serve hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.