Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Curry Basa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Curry Basa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Curry Basa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry basa recipe. To cook coconut curry basa you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Curry Basa:
- Prepare 2 of fresh Basa fish or frozen.
- Use 1/3 of vinegar.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk (I used grace brand) |doesn’t matter which brand.
- Use 1 cup of bok choy.
- Get 1 cup of spinach.
- Take 2 of Thyme leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of natural seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil (your preference I used.
- Prepare of vegetable).
- Take 1 of whole small onion.
- Use 1 of garlic minced.
Instructions to make Coconut Curry Basa:
- Get a bowl and place the fish with the vinegar and water and let it sit for 5 minutes (cleans the fish).
- Take the fish out of the bowl and place it on a cutting board or a another bowl. Started adding all the seasonings on the fish except the thyme, onion, garlic, bok choy and spinach..
- Turn the stove on to the heating level of 6. Place the garlic in a frying pan and let it become light brown. Next place the fish and let it cook 5 mins on each side..
- Pour the coconut milk over the fish and add the bok choy, spinach, onions, thyme. Turn the heat to 4 and cover the frying and let it cook for 15 mins. Then turn the heat to low to let it simmer. ( you want to make sure the bok choy, spinach and onions are cooked..
- If you can find the thyme take it out. Then serve. I ate rice and peas with it, but you can eat it with any side dish..
If you find this Coconut Curry Basa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.