Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. You can have turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Use of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- You need 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Provide 100 gr of flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take of Sauce ingredients:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Provide 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Use 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Use 150 ml of water.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- Get 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Use of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Instructions to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
If you find this Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.