Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry noodle soup recipe. You can cook thai red curry noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Provide 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Provide 1/4 of onion diced.
- Get 3 Tbs of red curry paste.
- Take 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- Use 1 (14 ounce) of package of rice noodles.
- Get 1 Tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime squeezed juice.
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.