Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red/green lentil soup with beef sausage recipe. You can have red/green lentil soup with beef sausage using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage:
- Use 1 cup of Red Lentils.
- You need 1 cup of Green Lentils.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes pilled and grated.
- Use 3 of large carrots pilled and grated.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of tray beef sausage.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chicken spice.
- Provide 1/2 of cup tomato sauce or paste.
- Provide 1 packet of Knorr Minestrone soup.
Steps to make Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage:
- Place together the two lentils in a bowl and thoroughly wash off the starch under running tap. Then put it in a large pot with water enough to cover it and simmer high heat..
- When the lentil is almost tender, add the vegetables, salt and pepper and let it boil further until everything is soft and looking mushy..
- Meanwhile, cut the sausage into small bite size pieces and saute in a saucepan, add onions and keep stirring. Then add the spice tomato sauce, stir and let it simmer..
- Mix the powdered soup with one cup of water and pour into the sausages and stir to thicken it, add more water if needed..
- Using the masher utensil, press down together the lentils and vegetables together to combine them into thick soup. Add the sausage sauce and stir thoroughly to combine all the ingredients together into a nice thick delicious soup. Let it simmer few more minutes before serving..
- Enjoy with steam bread🍞, or delicious soft rolls👌🏼.
If you find this Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.