Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns roast recipe. To cook prawns roast you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns Roast:
- Provide 1/2 Kilogram of Prawns.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Chilly Kashmiri powder.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide To Taste of curry Leaf.
- Get To Taste of Salt Tastemaker to.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare To Taste of Curry leaf.
- Take 2 of chilly Green.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Shallots sliced.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 of Tomatos sliced.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Chilly Kashmiri Powder.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Pepper powder.
Instructions to make Prawns Roast:
- Marinate the cleaned prawns with the ingredients mentioned. Keep it aside for 1/2 an hour or in the fridge for max a day..
- Shallow fry the prawns..
- In the same oil add the ginger, garlic,the curry leaves, green chillies, shallots, Onions and tomato one by one..
- Add the chilly and pepper powder. Once the raw smell goes, add the fried prawn and saute well till the masala is coated nicely..
If you find this Prawns Roast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.