Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe. To cook thai chicken red curry puff pastry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai chicken red curry puff pastry:
- You need 1 pack of ready made puff pastry.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1 of cooking brush.
- You need 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of It can be any vegetables you have in your kitchen.
- Provide 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of carrot (finely chopped).
- Get Half of broccoli (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of red pepper (finely chopped).
- You need 1 handful of asparagus (chopped into 2 cm long).
- You need 1 handful of thai basil.
Instructions to make Thai chicken red curry puff pastry:
- Pour some coconut milk on a medium hot pan, stir until coconut milk bubbling up then add curry paste in and mix well..
- Add all the chopped veggies in and stir well. Seasoning with fish sauce, palm sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cut puff pastry into 4. Scroll each puff pastry about an inch from the corner half way through. Add chicken red curry stuffing in the middle of the puff pastry and even it out nicely but make sure it’s not go over the border. Beat an egg in a bowl, mix it lightly with fork and use a cooking bush to Egg wash around the border..
- Bake in the oven gas mark 6 for 15 min. Then take it out and add some asparagus and basil and put it back in the oven for another 10 min..
- Take it out and leave it to cool down for a min. Cut them in portions. You can serve it hot or cold version for picnic 🧺.
If you find this Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.