Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with mango & prawns recipe. To cook thai yellow curry with mango & prawns you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Use 1 teaspoon of chili paste.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoons of tamarind sauce.
- Use 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Use 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of shallot.
- You need 1/2 of thumb fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of fresh red chili.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 4/5 of cherry tomatoes OR 1 red bell pepper.
- Get 8/10 of Prawns (I used frozen).
- You need Handful of frozen peas.
- You need 1 of small mango.
- You need Handful of salted cashews.
- You need of Spices.
- Get Bunch of fresh coriander.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Curry.
Instructions to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Defrost the prawns. Grate the garlic and ginger, chop the shallot, the fresh chili and the mango, halves the cherry tomatoes (or chop the red bell pepper)..
- In a medium pot, over a medium fire, heat the fish sauce and the chili paste (adjust the quantity to your liking and the level of spice of your available paste!) for a minute, then add the garlic, the ginger, the shallot and the cashews until lucid & brown, then add the tomatoes (or peppers) and the frozen peas until soft..
- Add the lemongrass, the bay leaf, the mango, half of the coriander, and half of the lime and cook for a minute..
- Add the coconut milk (and a splash of water if needed), then add the spices – Cumin (I personally do not digest it well, but feel free to adjust the quantities to your liking!), Turmeric, and Curry, and stir well to combine..
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and let it bubble away, being careful it does not dry up too much..
- When nearly ready, add the prawns for a few minutes (I do not like them overcooked!), then remove from the heat, remove the lemongrass stalks, add the tamarind sauce, stir well, and you are ready to serve..
- I like to serve it in little clay serving pots with rice, Thai prawns crackers and sweet chili sauce; garnish with the remaining lime, coriander, and fresh chili..
If you find this Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.