Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry ‘Korokke’ recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry ‘Korokke’ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry ‘Korokke’ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry ‘korokke’ recipe. To make curry ‘korokke’ you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry ‘Korokke’:
- Use 5-6 of Large Potatoes *dry & fluffy types are better.
- Use 250-300 g of Beef Mince *Pork Mince or Chicken Mince.
- Prepare 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of Peas, Corn, diced Carrot or Vegetables of your choice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Take of Flour.
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper & Curry Powder.
- You need of Egg(s).
- Prepare of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Curry ‘Korokke’:
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook finely chopped Onion, then add Beef Mince and cook until cooked though. Add other vegetables and season with Salt, Pepper & Curry Powder..
- Meanwhile, peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain very well and mash..
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes and beef mixture and add some more seasoning to taste only if requires. Let it cool for a while..
- Divide the mixture and make round patties. Cool the patties completely so that they become firm for easier handling. I recommend to refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Coat with Flour, then dip in lightly whisked Egg(s) to coat, and finally coat with Panko Crumbs..
- Heat deep frying Oil to around 180℃ and fry the patties for 2-3 minutes or until nicely browned..
If you find this Curry ‘Korokke’ recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.