Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian chicken curry recipe. You can cook spicy indian chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- You need 18 oz of boneless chicken(medium size).
- Get 15 oz of chopped onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt(or according to taste).
- Get 1/2 of cup of water.
Steps to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- In a pressure cooker put oil then add chopped onions..
- Cook onions till it gets light brown and then add all the mentioned ingredents..
- Mix it properly and then put the boneless chicken into the cooker..
- Now,mix it properly so that the mixture gets on chicken properly..
- In a low simmer,leave it till the water drains out from the chicken..
- After sometime when you see water drained out,add 1/2 cup of water and put the pressure cooker lid..
- In high flame let it whistle 4 times and then leave it for 10mins in low flame..
- Ready to serve!.
If you find this Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.