Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer w/ coconut milk recipe. To make palak paneer w/ coconut milk you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Use 1 bag of spinach.
- Use 1/2 of small onion; sliced.
- Provide 1 of Roma tomato; diced.
- You need 1 knob of ginger; minced.
- Prepare 3 of large garlic cloves; minced.
- You need 1/2 of chili; minced.
- Prepare of Paneer; cubed.
- Provide of Cumin seeds.
- You need of Cumin Powder.
- Get of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide of Kashmiri Chili powder.
- Use of Garam Masala.
- Prepare of Kasoori Methi.
- Use of Coconut Milk.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Boil up some water in a pot. Cook your spinach for 2 mins. Run under cold water, drain, and blend. Set aside. Some like to add cilantro, but I didn’t have any in the fridge :(.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds in a shallow pan w some oil..
- As the onions begin to become translucent, add the turmeric, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, and the minced chili. Sauté until the onions are wilted. (Start w a little less than 1 tsp of each, you can add as you taste).
- Omgggg I forgot the tomato! Add that in too! Let it get all mushy. Feel free to add in a splash of water or oil if it’s getting too dry..
- Then the cream…
- Then the spinach…
- Then the paneer.. cook on med flame while stirring until it is to your desired consistency. You can use firm tofu if you’re lactose like me! Add salt to taste..
- Always at the end – add a pinch of kasoori methi (twist between your fingers to release the aroma) and a pinch of garam masala. Top with the coconut milk and Enjoy!.
If you find this Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.