Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mango paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango paneer curry recipe. You can cook mango paneer curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango paneer curry:
- Prepare 2-3 of sweet mangoes.
- Take of Desiccated coconut to garnish.
- Get leaves of Basil.
- Get 250 gm of Paneer.
- You need 100 gm of Yogurt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Oil.
- Take of Ginger.
- Get of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- Provide 1-2 of Onion.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Get 2 of Chilli deseeded.
- Take of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- Provide leaves of Kaffir lime.
- You need of Kitchen king masala.
Steps to make Mango paneer curry:
- Make sure mangoes are sweet, chunky or puréed, the more the better. Soak the paneer cubes in yogurt or milk..
- Chop all the veggies, sauté ginger, garlic along with cumin seeds and kaffir lime leaves..
- Add onions to it. Cook well and add tomatoes, chilli, basil leaves and all the spices. Add mangoes sauté for a few seconds..
- Add milk or yogurt to gravy. Add paneer. Cook for 4-6 minutes. Garnish with desiccated coconut..
If you find this Mango paneer curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.