Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Karela Chutney / Bittergourd Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karela Chutney / Bittergourd Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to karela chutney / bittergourd chutney recipe. To make karela chutney / bittergourd chutney you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Karela Chutney / Bittergourd Chutney:
- Get 2 of big Bitter guard / Karela.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tamrind juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 of red chilli.
- Take of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of methi seeds.
- Take pinch of hing.
- Prepare leaves of curry.
- You need of oil.
Instructions to make Karela Chutney / Bittergourd Chutney:
- Clean and wash karela in salt water.It reduces some bitterness. chop it into small pieces and keep them aside..
- Dry roast sesame seeds and red chillies and grind it into powder.
- Fry the chopped karela in a sauce pan with little oil. Add salt and cook for some time..
- Then take this cooked karela long with ground jaggery and tamrind juice, grind it coarsely. Add little water and add the ground sesame seeds powder to it. Mix well and remove it in bowl..
- Then heat little oil in a pan.add mustard seeds and methi leaves,hing and curry leaves and red chilli.Pour this into the chutney..
- Serve this chutney as side dish to rice..
If you find this Karela Chutney / Bittergourd Chutney recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.