Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lentil soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup recipe. To cook lentil soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil soup:
- Prepare 1 packages of Lentils.
- Get 6 cup of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 of Red pepper diced.
- Get 1 of stallion diced.
- Get 1/2 head of garlic diced.
- Take 2 of Celery rib diced.
- Take 1 of Red onion diced.
- Use 1 can of Fire roasted tomatoes canned.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of Smoke paprika.
- Provide 2 tsp of curry.
- Use 1 of fresh bay leaf.
Instructions to make Lentil soup:
- In a big deep pan add olive oil and the smashed garlic cloves at low heat.
- Dice all the peppers, celery and onions very small..
- Let simmer for about 2 minutes or until the onions turn translucent.
- add the chicken stock and the can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Now add all the spices and let it cook at low heat for about 45 minutes covered with a lid til the lentils are cooked till the lentis are tender.
If you find this Lentil soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.