Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut green lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut green lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut green lentil curry recipe. You can cook coconut green lentil curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut green lentil curry:
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Take 2 of small tomatoes.
- Use 1 pinch of tumeric powder.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of coriander for garnish.
- You need 2 cup of pre- boiled till soft green dhal/lentils.
Instructions to make Coconut green lentil curry:
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add finely chopped onion and fry till soft then add the tumeric and tomatoes and fry till tomatoes r mushy..
- Add the tomato paste,salt and red chilli and fry a little more..
- Now add the dhal and a little water and let it boil for 10 mins..
- Then add the coconut milk and let it boil some more till curry thickens..
- Garnish with coriander..
If you find this Coconut green lentil curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.