Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy spinach eggy bread recipe. To cook spicy spinach eggy bread you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread:
- Get Bag of spinach / 3 cubes frozen spinach.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Use 8 of thick slices fluffy bread.
- Provide 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 40 g of butter.
Steps to make Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread:
- Prepare 8 thick slices of fluffy bread..
- Steam the spinach. The rabbit ate all of ours so I microwaved some frozen spinach. Get it as dry as possible..
- Toast the spices for a couple of minutes in a pan big enough for two slices of bread (for later)..
- Combine the spinach, spices and eggs and mix well..
- Soak the slices of bread in the mixture. Use a fork to make sure there’s lots of spinach on each slice..
- Heat up a quarter of the butter. Once it’s melted add two slices of the bread and get cooking!.
- Flip over once slightly browned on the other side..
- Repeat these steps for the remaining slices of bread. I keep the toast warm in an oven while the rest are cooking..
- Serve with all the condiments in the world!.
If you find this Spicy Spinach Eggy Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.